Friday 9 November 2012

Some exciting news...

Hello everyone!

I have had the busiest few weeks, I have so much to let you all know about!

As you all know I shortlisted to become the face of Dollydagger for the next year. Voting closed on 28th October and the winner was announced on 1st November, and I had the shock of my life when I received a phone call from the lovely Emma at Dollydagger to say that I have won!

Woooooop!! A very excited Hannah was then bouncing around work all afternoon and seem to have a new nickname from my colleagues, 'Miss Congeniality'!.

Just want to thank you all for voting for me and all of your lovely comments. I am just an average girl, far too tiny and curvy to be a real model, so to win this has honestly amazed me. It is quite unbelievable, I now get a free photo from every shoot I do for them and up to £200 worth of clothes from each shoot......ahhhhhhhh amazing!

It seems like the first photo shoot will be in a couple of weeks time, so keep your eyes peeled!

Lots of love,

Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. Hannah x