Saturday 24 November 2012

Fantastic Shapewear from What Katie Did

Hello everyone!

So another parcel arrived through the door...a beautiful little payday treat to myself from vintage inspired lingerie geniuses, What Katie Did.

I am a true believer in the theory that a great outfit begins from underneath the clothes. It has been well documented by Mad Men goddess Christina Hendricks that the secret behind her amazing figure is some great shapewear. After all, in the forties and fifties, it was still the trend to wear more structured underwear!

What Katie Did provides more than a tight fitting bit of elastic to struggle into. Boned, hook and eye fastening supportwear nips you in much more than is believable, looks fantastic and still maintains a very comfy fit that I find I can easily wear all day.

I purchased the Glamour Longline Bra (see here) a while ago, and it has lived up to all of my expectations. A comfortable fit that makes such a difference, taking my waist down into the twenties from a 31! My payday treat was this Cabaret Waspie. I bought this so that I can get a similar look to the one I achieve in the Longline Bra, but can also wear a strapless bra for halterneck dresses! I was helped out massively on sizing and finer details by the online chat help, an actual human being that was helpful, friendly and knowledgeable!

Another huge bonus was placing my order at around lunchtime, paying for standard delivery...only for the parcel to arrive the very next day, beautifully packaged!

I couldn't recommend What Katie Did more, I am more impressed every time I use them and a few sneaky orders may be placed this weekend; there is free standard delivery ending at midnight on Monday 26th November!


Enjoy and treat yourselves girlies,

Lots of love,

Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. Hannah x