Monday 29 October 2012

It's My Birthday! Celebrations Day 2

Hello again!

At this rate you are going to be sick of me!

I had another vintage day planned, and we began at JB's Diner on Brighton seafront. You are guaranteed to have a very tasty feast here and without it costing a lot either and we weren't let down! If you try anything in here, it has to be a milkshake! They really are unbelievable!


We then rushed back to our flat, as I had organised the lovely Rachel and Laura from Powder Beauty to do all the girls' hair and make up! They really did an incredible job of making us all look retro and getting everyone into the vintage spirit. I chose to go for a more Mad Men look than my usual style, and felt like Joan in my wiggle dress! Joe had sneaked out to get me the most delicious cake...Choccywoccydodah..wow is all I can say!



We all then headed out to Mod For It at Komedia. It was 11pm-3am and I can safely say that non of us stopped dancing all night, it was absolutely fantastic! An amazing playlist of The Who, The Kinks, The Temptations, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles... I think I will be a regular at their monthly nights for the forseeable future!

Here are a selection of photos from our night...

 
 





I have had the bestest, most amazing weekend ever! I am a very lucky girl, but I'm going to find it hard to return to normal life again tomorrow when I return to work :(

I hope to see some of you soon at Mod For It and sorry about the very picture heavy post!

Lots of love,

Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. Hannah x