Sunday 24 February 2013

eBay!


As my wardrobe is gradually being taken over with more and more vintage style clothes, my older, more 'mainstream' clothes were being pushed further and further to the back. So I have decided to have a right good clear out.

It is one of those monotonous tasks that I really wish I had the motivation to do more often. My friends tell me of their incredible profits from selling what can only be described as tat...but one man's rubbish is another man's treasure! So I have finally got on the bandwagon...

Here is a selection of some of my favourite pieces I am woefully selling
 
Please check out the rest! Here is a link to My eBay
 
Hannah xxx
 
 
 





 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. Hannah x