Sunday 17 March 2013

A New Dress or Two...

With my wages fresh in my bank account, and burning a hole in my pocket, I decided to take a trip around the vintage shops of Brighton to see if I could find any bargains. I have been asked to do another photoshoot in a couple of weeks with a local photographer, so I definitely had an excuse to shop...

Kate and Aud is situated on Trafalger Street near to Brighton Station. A tiny little shop, it is jam packed with clothes, and has a wide variety of different vintage clothes upstairs. I highly recommend you all to check it all out! Frustratingly, there is one dress in there that is my dream dress, however it is slightly too small :-(. This didn't put me off, I managed to find these two beauties in there today:

Say hello to our doggy doorstop, Wilbur!
 
 
I simply couldn't resist this darling print!


Have you recently purchased any bargains? I would love to hear about them! Or recommendations of your favourite vintage shop in Brighton are always welcome!
 
Hope you had a wonderful, if not slightly wet, weekend
 
Hannah xxx 



3 comments:

  1. That red dress is stunning on you! Also, your hair and makeup are flawless :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gorgeous! I am excited to wear it :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovde the red dress, really pretty! I haven't had a chance to visit Kate & Aud yet, must give it a go now though, although I have bought a dress from them when they've had a stall on Upper Gardener Street Market, also a good one to visit.

    By the way, your lipstick and hair look amazing in that last photo....maybe you could teach me how you do your lippy so well?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. Hannah x