Thursday 11 April 2013

Agnes and Norman

A quick flick through the latest edition of Vintage Explorer Magazine revealed a soon-to-be-launched reproduction vintage shoe brand!
 
 
That frustration found by us all when slipping a tootsie, all Cinderella esque, into a gorgeous pair of vintage shoes only to find they are all too small will soon be rectified by Agnes and Norman. Us girls can not only find out perfect vintage inspired shoes, but there are also men's designs available too. Many hints will be passed on to my boyfriend!
 
I for one cannot wait for the styles to be revealed sometime this month!
 
Hannah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the head's up, I wonder how pricey their going to be though? Start counting down to payday now ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...I get my wages just in time for them being released, what an unfortunate coincidence! hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. Hannah x