Sunday 31 March 2013

A Trip to the Cinema

Another chilly March morning brought with it the excitement of a photoshoot at the Windmill Cinema in Littlehampton. I was approached by Philip Payne to do the shoot, and we were lucky enough to have the run of the stage, projection room, seating and make up room. I was so excited to unleash my inner Marilyn on the stage!
 
You can view more of Philip's portfolio on his website, www.philpayne.com
 
I would love to hear what you think,
 
Hannah xxx
 








 

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, Hannah you look stunning! And the setting....that must have been so much fun! Did you get to go and explore it then? I'm loving all your recent shoots, I keep seeing your face pop up all over the place :)

    Em
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. Hannah x