Tuesday 9 April 2013

A Brighton Belle on VintageBrighton.com

Just a quick post to let you all know that I have been lucky enough to be featured on VintageBrighton.com! A local go to guide for shop reviews, event listings or to find out about up and coming businesses, I highly recommend a look.
 
You can find the article about A Brighton Belle by clicking on this link VintageBrighton.com
 
Many thanks to the lovely Jo-Ann Fortune for asking me to take part, I am an avid reader of this feature and so super chuffed to be taking part!
 
Hannah xxx
 
 


 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I've just found your blog and I love it! I like about 20 mins away from Brighton and I haven't found any other blogs from the area so it's nice to see. :) x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. Hannah x