Friday 21 June 2013

Two's Company

It's been a while since I did a photoshoot, but as the weather has (slowly) improved, I have suddenly had quite a few!
 
First on the list was a sunny Saturday evening around Shoreditch and Brick Lane. How trendy. Normally it is just me in front of the camera, however this time I was joined by my usually camera shy boyfriend, for a tatts and vintage inspired shoot! Beware- this is quite a picture heavy post!
 


 
 
 
 
The above photos are by Steve Mannell Photography and below by Rob Grimes Photography, two brilliant photographers that put us at ease and got some shots I love!
 



 
Top: Vintage from Wolf&Gypsy
Skirt: Vintage
Cardigan: H&M
Shoes: Rocket Originals
Hat: Vintage
 
Hannah xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. Hannah x