Wednesday 15 May 2013

An Outfit Post!

A sunny day, and vintage fair to be visited called for a vintage get up! I don't know about you, but sometimes I seem to be stuck into wearing the same outfits. I suppose with wearing vintage every day, it is hard to mix it up a bit!

Top: Freddie's of Pinewood Norma Jean Top
Cardigan: H&M Mohair
Necklace: Hand me down from my Mum!
Belt: Leather plaited belt from H&M
Skirt: The Vintage Rogue
Shoes: ASOS
Bag: Vintage

 
I made the most of the fair weather to debut my latest purchase, my skirt from The Brighton Vintage Fair last weekend. I bought it from trader, The Vintage Rogue, who also had a stand at Wear at the Western Front. She has lots of lovely items and is slowly but surely filling my entire wardrobe! A quick look on her website, laureneva.com shows her styling credentials. If you give her an email at contact@laureneva.com, she will add you to her mailing list and let you know where she is next going to have a stall!
 
I also highly recommend you take a look at Freddies of Pinewood. They do great reproduction day wear and I am always desperate to scrape some money together to purchase more! Unfortunately it doesn't look like they sell my top from their website any more.
 
Lots of vintage love,
 
Hannah xxx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. Hannah x