Wednesday, 15 May 2013

An Outfit Post!

A sunny day, and vintage fair to be visited called for a vintage get up! I don't know about you, but sometimes I seem to be stuck into wearing the same outfits. I suppose with wearing vintage every day, it is hard to mix it up a bit!

Top: Freddie's of Pinewood Norma Jean Top
Cardigan: H&M Mohair
Necklace: Hand me down from my Mum!
Belt: Leather plaited belt from H&M
Skirt: The Vintage Rogue
Shoes: ASOS
Bag: Vintage

 
I made the most of the fair weather to debut my latest purchase, my skirt from The Brighton Vintage Fair last weekend. I bought it from trader, The Vintage Rogue, who also had a stand at Wear at the Western Front. She has lots of lovely items and is slowly but surely filling my entire wardrobe! A quick look on her website, laureneva.com shows her styling credentials. If you give her an email at contact@laureneva.com, she will add you to her mailing list and let you know where she is next going to have a stall!
 
I also highly recommend you take a look at Freddies of Pinewood. They do great reproduction day wear and I am always desperate to scrape some money together to purchase more! Unfortunately it doesn't look like they sell my top from their website any more.
 
Lots of vintage love,
 
Hannah xxx