Saturday 11 May 2013

The Famous Spiegeltent!

As part of the month long Brighton Festival, we have seen the Old Steine taken over by the mystery that is The Famous Spiegeltent! I was lucky enough to be asked to model the wonderful creations of Milliner Lilly Lewis, at the launch night last Tuesday over at one of my favourite bars, The Mesmerist.
 
Official Spiegel Photographer, the lovely Sarah Olivier of www.saraholivierphotography.com took these wonderful pictures of us. Take a look at her Facebook page to see what goes on inside the tent!

Copyright Sarah Olivier Photography

The Vintage Ladies and Scotty the Big Blue Bunny! Copyright Sarah Olivier Photography
 
I finally got around to meeting so many beautiful vintage ladies, it was a pleasure to spend time with so many like minded people! We were lucky enough to be featured on page 2 of The Argus...fame at last!

 
'La Clique' is the show performed every night until 2nd June. A superb spectacle, with everything from comedy to incredible gymnastics, it had me giggling and gasping for the entire show. We found ourselves sat on the front row, however I think my boyfriend is still recovering from almost being pulled up on stage! Things just kept getting better, as when the show ended all chairs are pulled aside and Mikelangelo and The Black Sea Gentlemen took to the stage and lots of dancing took place. We rolled in at 1am...not a bad Thursday night out!
 
I would love to hear if you have been, or if you have visited any other Brighton Festival Events. Tickets for La Clique can be bought directly from the Brighton Fringe website, found here
 
Lots of vintage love,
 
Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. Hannah x