Friday 31 May 2013

Lazing on a Sunny Afternoon

A sunshine filled day off calls for a bike ride away from the busy lanes towards Hoves' Blatchington Road. Quite the vintage location, between the numerous charity shops expect to find home ware emporium Department, vintage store Bobby and Dandy and you should definitely squeeze in time for a yummy bite to eat at Ethel's Kitchen.
 
 
 
Today I wore:
 
Dress: Original 1950s Sun Dress-Ebay
Belt: Purchased a long time ago from Oasis
Bag: Vintage
Sunglasses: TK Maxx
 
May I just say how much I am in LOVE with my new shoes. There are no words! Check them out, mine are their Olivia style, which are comfortable and true to size.
 
We called into Bobby and Dandy and I couldn't help but pick up a small treat. I have had my eye on this brooch for quite a while so to see it sat there,waiting for me was just too much and I had to buy it!
 
 
On my way home I decided to call into Oxfam on Western Road to see if there are any bargains and picked up this pretty sun top for a mere £3.99. How could I resist?! I picture it with some Freddies of Pinewood Classics and my Rocket Original shoes (watch this space...). Excuse my shiny face- I am on a mission to fit nicely into my suit for Goodwood, so flew down the seafront on my bike!
 
 
Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. Hannah x