Tuesday 11 December 2012

Day 11- A More Musical Evening!

Hello everyone!
 
So tonight I am off to the O2 Arena in London (the Millenium Dome, I've never been!) to see one of my all time favourite bands....Mumford and Sons!
 
I have absolutely loved this band for so many years, it is going to be amazing to actually get the chance to see them live! Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the full day off, so am rushing out of work at 4 to meet everyone up in London ready to squeeze in a drink or two before the music gets going!
 
There is two support acts, Post War Years at 7pm, and Dawes at 7.45, with Mumford and Sons coming onto stage at 9.
 
I will try to get a picture of my outfit and post it on Twitter, I plan to vintage it up!
 
I also have a very exciting day on Wednesday, so keep your eyes peeled for any behind the scenes pictures!
 
With love, from Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. Hannah x