Tuesday 9 October 2012

Thanks, The Splendid Suitcase!

As my birthday is rapidly approaching, I have been frantically trying to find the perfect party dress so I can celebrate in style. Its quite a big one this time, twenty one, so I am attempting to organise a pretty damn good party!

 I have been looking for a late fifties/sixties inspired wiggle dress. Many long evenings of trawling through Ebay dismissing "vintage retro Mad Men Primark dress"... clearly if you mark everything vintage it will sell! After being outbid many times I gave up and tried Etsy- and thank god I did!

It was my first time using Etsy and I think I will most definitely be using it again. Once I had narrowed down my search criteria I very quickly stumbled across the online shop, The Splendid Suitcase, based here in Brighton. Their blog is gorgeous with lots of pictures modelling their clothes by the beautiful Margaux (her and her boyfriend Alec own The Splendid Suitcase).

Before I knew it I found myself at the checkout purchasing the perfect dress that I had been lusting after. And even better, Margaux offered to refund my postage costs and hand delivered it to me!

What a great little find, I am sure to be buying from them again!
 
 
 
Lots of love,
 
Hannah xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! I will try to answer any questions as soon as possible. Hannah x